Privacy policies mentioned below apply to all the services offered by the MayvinTech.
To reflect current practices and policies employed by the company for the data, MayvinTech time to time update it. Please feel free to contact us in case of any questions regarding policies.
Add: Vadodara, Ahmedabad
Collection and usage of the information
MayvinTech collects your personal information, financial details i.e credit card numbers, username for using third party payment services, technical details, information transmitted through the service, etc. You need to provide these data at the time of registering at the site, or while making payments for buying the services or while you access the site.
The company use the personal information collected
- To identify you as a user of the Company’s Services.
- To let you access the services.
- To update you about the new features/promotions related to the services or about the new services we are offering you.
- Facilitate payment transactions you conclude through the site at third party payment service providers and we share it with the third-party service providers required for the provision of the company’s service.
- To improve the security level we employ to protect your personal information.
The company use the Technical information collected
- To store text-based files call cookies, improve the quality of the services, to store user preferences, and to track the user trends.
- While accessing the site, Our server will automatically record information, what your browser sends to the server.
The company use the Content Transmitted through the services
- To provide access to the services.
- Comply with any regulatory directions and orders.
MayvinTech has no control over any of the third-party sites which are available at the site. Hence you need to verify the privacy policies applicable on the third-party websites before you share your personal or technical information with them. If MayvinTech uses your information with some other manners, the Company will ask for your consent before the use.
MayvinTech provides enough security levels to protect your information. It includes an internal review of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including proper encryption physical security to guard unauthorized access to systems where the company has stored all data. However, MayvinTech doesn’t guarantee that such security measures are sufficient due to the inherent nature risks of information transmitted through the internet.
MayvinTech will share your information with security agencies in case if it is required to comply with the court order or government directional. MayvinTech also discloses your information to enforce the terms or to prevent any breach in the terms.
You are allowed to edit or delete your personal information by accessing the company’s website. The company may ask for the identity proof to verify your access and to protect any unauthorized access or misuse of data.